From a one day taster course to a full two week course (including CAD & Photoshop),
there are courses for all. 
If you are thinking of changing career, then we recommend
thefull 2 week course.  

You will need CAD and Photoshop if you are going into interior design as a career.

If you can't take 2 weeks in one go, why not do an interior design course, then CAD and then Photoshop.

For the Total Interior Designer, which only has 2 days of CAD, you will need to know how your
computer works -
know how to file and retrieve items. i.e. know your operating system.

We teach CAD for both MAC and PC (they are slightly different)

If you are still unsure, give us a call and we can answer your questions and talk though your options. 
Click here for contact details.